Another White Girl Gone Black




My dad warned me to avoid the black men when they opened a new refugee camp a couple of blocks away.  For months I listened to my dad's warning, that is until I accidentally met one in an online chat room.  There I saw a black man slowly stroking his long cock, I immediately thought it was fake from the size of it but I couldn't take my eyes off of it.  My body was getting hot and I found myself licking my lips as soon as I saw his thick cum spurt from his cock.  

We got to chatting and I found out that he was a refugee older than my father that lived just down the street.  It wasn't long till I told him exactly where I lived and that my parents weren't going to be home all weekend.  I couldn't stop thinking about him as the days passed.

I knew what he wanted from me and I found it so much hotter as I waited for him naked.  

My heart skipped a beat hearing the doorbell knowing he was finally here.  Opening the door I found a large imposing black man staring down at my small exposed frame.  I knew he didn't know much English but not a single word was needed as he pulled me into him gripping my ass in each of his large palms as he kissed me deeply.  I smiled at him as I freed myself from his grip and gestured him to follow me.  I could hear him lock the door as I lead him to my parents’ bedroom.  



Closing the door behind us he immediately picked me up and tossed me on the bed with little effort.   Closing in on me he gripped my legs and pinned them wide open, I was beginning to have second thoughts as he eyed me like a piece of meat before pushing his face forcibly into my hairless folds.  I was caught off guard as his tongue thrashed around deep in my pussy, I panted in deep breathes knowing he could already tell how turned on I was.  I was already on the verge of climax as he suddenly stopped and stood up.  I watched entranced as he began to undress, first his shirt came off where he exposed his large muscles and then came the moment of truth as he pulled his pants down revealing his large uncircumcised black cock.  

My eyes grew wide as he drew near my widespread legs stroking his hardening cock, pulling back his foreskin.  I watched silently in a mixture of fear and anticipation knowing he was easily three times larger than any of the white boys at my school as he lined up with my small hairless slit.  I knew this was the point of no return as he placed his free hand on my hip tightly almost as if preventing me from getting away.  I knew I should have stopped him knowing we didn't have protection but I was too distracted by his size.  I only watched as he slowly parted my glistening pussy lips and firmly pressed his hips into me.  

I moaned loudly feeling my pussy stretched wide over his bulbous black cock head and continue deeper.  I watched helplessly as he sank into me deeper than anyone had ever been before, it felt like his cock was endless.   Suddenly I was met with a foreign thudding sensation deep inside me as if his cock came to an abrupt stop.  It sent a powerful jolt through my body with a mixture of pain and pleasure.  My pussy contracted around his long member uncontrollably but before I could get adjusted he placed his other hand on my hip and began to pull his hips back.  



"Ugh , n-no no NO!" I groaned out in protest feeling my pussy practically being dragged out as it refused to let go.  Before I knew it though he slammed himself into me even harder than last time, nearly knocking the wind out of me causing me to yelp helplessly.  It hurt so much that I tried to crawl away but his grip only tightened and he slammed into me yet again and again, each thrust more powerful and less gentle than the last.  It felt like he would rip my cervix open with his excessively long ebony rod, I could only grip the sheets as I tried to pull away from him.

It appeared he was having none of that as he threw my legs over his shoulders, nearly folding me in half, and gripped my wrists tightly above my head.  I was now completely at his mercy as he pressed his full weight into me fucking me into the mattress. "P-please stop!" I pleaded feeling my pussy burn in agony trying to accept his full length.  He only responded in his native tongue but it seemed he was determined to make me take his full length as he rotated his hips and ground his cock against my insides.  

In a final thrust he dropped into me and in the next moments I nearly fainted in a white haze as our hips finally met.  



In a panting laugh he held deep inside, "finally!" he said through a strong accent.  He began fucking me in long full strokes as if to ensure I would stay able to take his long black cock.  

He continued his thrusts over and over relentlessly in slow strokes.  I couldn't help but notice my pain fading away and being replaced by a powerful sensation of pleasure every time he pressed into me.  I knew he could tell from how soaking wet I had become that the pain had faded.  He began picking up the pace now and I could only watch in orgasmic horror as his long dark cock was engulfed in my helpless eager slit.  I couldn't help but let out a yelp every time he bottomed out against my womb.   I knew I could never go back to the white boys at my school after feeling him stretch me out and take me to new limits.  

Each thrust he took more of myself from me and replaced it with a desperate slut.  It wasn't long till he had picked up a steady pace and was pushing in and out of my small pussy at his own leisure, I knew he was just using my petite body to satisfy his lust but that made me want him even more.  I eagerly swung my hips up to meet his thrusts as he picked up the pace.  I knew he was getting close to cumming and the fact he never even asked if I was on birth control made it even hotter.  I bit my lip as I made up my mind, after all it would be rude of me not to allow him to cum inside me after all the orgasms he forced up me.  



"Please!" I wailed out, "cum inside me!" It didn't matter to me anymore that I wasn't even on birth control, nor the fact that my last period was two weeks ago and I was at peak ovulation, all that mattered was him and me.

Pleased with my words he began fucking me as fast and hard as he could.   His hips nearly became a blur as he fucked me mercilessly and all I could do was cry out in pleasure.  Suddenly in a final moment he pushed hard as he could into me and began shooting scalding hot ropes of his potent African cum deep into my eager fertile depths.  My pussy convulsed on his black cock feeling him splash my insides with potent cum and tried its best to milk him of his seed.  He continued to fuck his cum into me till he finally slipped his cock out letting cum drip onto my parents bed.  I panted as we stared into each other's eyes both knowing we weren't resting at all this weekend. 

I soon found myself ditching school to go see him at the refugee camp and eventually I disappeared without a trace.



MONTHS LATER . . .
My parents had filled out a police report saying I had gone missing, eventually the police had found me.  Apparently the police found I moved to the refugee camp and had become the camp's breeding slut and was eight months pregnant.  I never looked back at my old life as I rode the endless black cocks ahead of me. 



Comments

  1. Thats some interessting stuff. Thanks for the writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding