Your Wife Was A Whore!



Your wife was a whore before you married her. 


I know that sounds too direct the way I’m hitting you with this, but let’s be honest, you’ve known this way before now.  You knew that while that you and her were dating—getting to know each other, as the parlance goes—you knew that something was way off about her.  I’m sorry I have to be the one who gets to tell you, but someone’s got to do it—your buddies made me the designated guy to bring the truth to you—and the truth says that your wife is a fucking whore!


Don’t get sad-eyed on me; don’t go making like this is the worst news you’ve ever heard.  You’ve been in self-denial for years, even though you and I heard the stories.  Sure, they were rumours at first, but look what they turned out.  She was two-timing you the whole time you and her dated.  Elroy, that black stud from the Southside, is her lover.  He has been her lover for years, way before you got with her, and don’t you dare tell me otherwise.  Don’t you fucking dare!


You remember the day she introduced you to Elroy, right?  She did mention he was a friend, but you were curious to know more.  You wanted to know what sort of friend he was.  You never got that answer from her, did you?  Yeah, I was there.  She snapped at you.  She told you he was simply a friend, and that she didn’t want you asking any more questions about him.  And for some reason, you abided by her words.  What other choice did you have?  When I asked why all you did was tell me how much you loved her.  How you were afraid to lose her . . . what was I supposed to say to that?



I did warn you, though.  I told you she’s a real whore, and she gives it out especially to black guys!


Of course, typical of you not wanting to believe.  Then the day came that you got to find out for yourself how real things were.  Remember you went over to her place and thought you heard moaning sounds coming from her bedroom?  You didn’t want to think it was her.  But then you peeped through her window, and sure enough, it was her: she was getting fucked by none other than Elroy!  Yeah, such a best friend he was indeed.  At least then, you found out how close of a friend he was to her.


I thought that was going to be the end of your relationship with her, man.  I had my fingers crossed that finally some sense had gotten into your head, and you’d finally seen the light.  You even said it yourself when you came by my place, crying your eyes out, mooning about what a cheating slut she was, and how you wasn’t going to forgive her even if she came begging on her knees.  You swore to me that you weren’t ever going to take that bitch back!  You said you’d rather shave your nuts off if you did . . . and yet, you fucking too her back.  Against everything you promised, you still took her back when she came crying her eyes out to you.

What was it that happened anyway?  I’m curious.  Did she get into a fight with Elroy then came and gave you a sob story?  I’ll bet that was it.  And as it turned out, it wasn’t the last time she gave you one of her concocted sob stories.  Who knew then she would be a purveyor of such and you’d become her glorious punching bag.  Her lily-livered white boy that’s always there to take her in whenever she gets busted on something.


You know she wasn’t just giving up the pussy to Elroy, right?  Word is she was giving it to the entire football team!  How did I know this?  Fuck do you think I found out the real way—I caught her in the act!  Yeah, I was at that party when our team beat the boys from across town.  Your woman was there, along with other girls that were part of the cheerleading squad.  They first got wasted on alcohol, then the boys got down to business and fucked the shit out of those bitches, your woman included.  I was there.  I know what I fucking saw—they stuffed every hole in her body with dick and came down her throat, and she loved it.  She and the other cheerleading whores!

Years later, and I’m shocked to find that you and her have gotten married.  I wasn’t there for it, and a good thing, too.  I probably might have thrown up.  To think that you were slaving your life away for that slut . . . I don’t even want to imagine what being married to her must have been like.


But then I got to find out, did I not?  You got settled well enough with her, knowing she was cuckolding you, and you didn’t care anymore.  You told me later that her lover from before, Elroy, was there.  I’m surprised she’s kept him around all these years.  I hear he was at one time pimping her all over town.  She was giving her pussy away to any horny black guy who could fuck, and from the likes of things, it seems as though they all can.


You probably thought she might have changed since that.  You figured all this time, she might have turned a new leaf and that it was going to be just you and her.  I’ll bet she couldn’t wait to get some black dick in her on the night of your wedding.


Yeah, I’ve heard plenty about you both.  You might not know it. But I’ve kept my ear close to the ground about you.  And even she cannot help tattling about how she’s got you cucked like a bitch.  Someone mentioned that she told her that she invites her lovers over to come fuck her everywhere in the house when you’re off at work.  They even said that she’s fucked men when you’re around, and nothing you can do to tell her to change has worked.

Face it, buddy, your wife was a whore before you knew her.  She’s going to continue being a whore for black men for as long as you stay married to her.  Too late getting a divorce now; you might as well enjoy the ride and beg her to let you watch whenever her lovers come over.


Oh, I see you’ve done that already.  You’ve watched her fuck other men in your presence, and you say you loved it?  Well, better keep at it, man.  Hope one of them gets her pregnant for you.


Oh, she already is?  Damn!

 



Comments

  1. life as it should always be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for.. cuckold.slut .sub . i love eroling eyes orgasm + pissing and squirting from anal penetrating.
    master4cuckold chocolat bi 180cm .87kg.penis 24.17cm .
    penischocolat@*gmail

    thecuckbook.com/chocolatdick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding