Letter from a Cuck-Hubby #6




Dear Master Shango,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity of writing to you.  I am one of your dedicated followers.  I enjoy visiting your blogs, and I am working toward purchasing all of your erotic novels.  I read the one that’s titled ‘Essays and Letters’, and it really blew my mind.  No, that won’t be true.  It shook me in more ways than anything I’ve read before.  How did I get to find out about it?  It was a friend who actually told me about it, and about you.  This friend of mine (pls forgive me if I don’t mention his name), told me he and his wife have been having some crazy type of fun.  He takes the wife out to hotels out of state and invites black men to come and fuck her.  The men fuck her all night and fill her pussy with cum and he cleans out every drop.  He tells me he enjoys sucking the black men too.  I thought that was disgusting the things he was telling me, and in fact I thought him crazy . . . but the more he talked, the more he showed me private photos of him and the wife in action . . . the more I wanted all of that. 

I wanted it not just for myself, but also for my wife, Samantha. 

The more my friend talked, the more I listened to him, I kept praying to myself that I hope I wasn’t going crazy.  It was he that told me about you.  He showed me your blogs, the one on Tumblr as well the other in your website.  He told me he’d corresponded with you a couple of times, and how you desire wanting to come to the States and meet with him and his wife.  Days went by after he’d told me everything, and yet I kept returning to him to hear him tell me more.  I couldn’t see myself with Samantha the way I always looked at her anymore.


Sex between us has always been infrequent, and I know intercourse was never “mind blowing” for her, as I can only do her in a few positions due to my small size and not any of her favorites like doggie style, so it is mostly missionary where I get off after maybe 5 minutes and then finger her to orgasm.  But since she got pregnant sex has been almost non-existent, and none at all in over three years.

Samantha needs and deserves to be fucked right and often. I have a small penis, 4 ½ inches long on a good day, but as my wife said after I admitted to her I knew my penis was small and not very good for sex: “it’s not freakishly small, I’ll admit it’s not big, but not ridiculously small”.  She also said it is nice and fat(5 inches around) and “it’s only slightly shorter than average”.   I have done all I could to highlight the fact that I have a tiny penis, like come out of the shower, after a cold rinse so she sees my 1 ½ soft inches and never any larger.  I know there is not much sexual attraction toward me.


Seeing her lying beside me, I keep envisioning that it’s you in my place.  I want to see you fucking her while I’m kneeling beside the bed begging you to keep fucking her harder.  Just fuck her like the bitch-slut I want her to be. 

Since I started following you online, I’ve gotten toward learning a lot about my place in the scheme of things.  I’ve downloaded a copy of your BLACK-OWNED MANIFESTO, and I read it every day like it’s the newspaper.  There are some things I didn’t understand earlier, but each time I read through them and then check your blog updates, I see things clearly.  I especially love that ‘Nature of Command’ photo you once posted on your blog . . .


It shows what a cuckboi like me is supposed to know about how to be with my wife whenever a Black Master, a real man, like yourself comes into my home.  I wonder if that’s really what my life should be like?  If this is really the new order that my friend, and plenty of white husbands out there have been talking about.  If it is, then I want to become a part of it.  I want this to be the beginning of a continuing experience for myself and for Sam, my wife.  I want for you to come to my home and take charge of her like you do with other couples, and I want you to ravish her like you would.  I want to be a submissive hubby beside her.  Train me however you will to achieve that desire.  I’m not fit enough to fuck her anymore.  She knows it too.  Plenty of times I’ve told her this.  But never as serious before as I am seeing things now.  Now I’m even cursing myself for having waited too long, for wasted too much time and not done anything about it.  I’ve beating myself for never having heard of you before.  I can only beg your forgiveness for that, Master. 

Allow me to assist you with anything and whatever you need that I can become a worthy servant of you.  I want to sign your Black-Owned Agreements and give to you anything you ask, myself and my wife included.  If you have any couple out there that you’d want me to get in touch with, pls have them write to me.  I am as well on Kik.  My contact information are listed below. 


P.S.  I hope you love the naughty pics of my wife.  She’s all yours.
Your Servant, eric

E-mail:  ericj1s@me.com

Kik:  ericj1s

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding