Black Cock Fascination/Confession




Black Cock Fascination

A hotwife’s fascination for wanting Black Cock must never be underestimated, especially by her husband.  Once a wife gets introduced into this lifestyle, a thin part of her is expected to act nonchalant about everything.  But that’s just a thin part of her.  Once her husband succeeds with igniting his wife’s desires, he must come to realize her desire is going to start growing from a seedling into a tree regarding her wanting to be seduced by a Black Master’s seed in her womb.

It is inevitable that a white woman’s attraction for wanting her Black Master/lover’s cock inside her will surpass whatever initial intention her husband might have had when he thought of first introducing her into the cuckold lifestyle.  It is left to her Black Master/lover to tap into the unfettered world of her mind where her desire box is situated and continue to prop her toward wanting more of him.  As much of his cock he can give to her will be necessary to never let her mind return to her previous state of obliviousness of this lifestyle.


It will be required for the wife to initiate spending as much quality time with her Black Master so as to enable him supervise her Black Cock Training on a daily basis.  Whether the Master gets to reside with the couple, or the wife gets to spend much of her days at his residence, her husband is merely allowed to accommodate such likelihood of his wife no longer becoming submissive toward him but rather to the real man that’s come to stamp his presence in her bed as well in her life.


As stated already, the desire of wanting Black Cock by a hotwife can never be underestimated.  For most wives, the novelty of having experienced the girth and throb of a Black Cock inside their pussy is bound to remain strong and fervent on their minds for a long time.  As long as she has a capable lover who’s there to assist with aspiring her toward ever loving this experience to want more, and that her husband too is willing to stroke her flame of desire, such experience is bound to ebb in her mind concurrently.  And even when her Black Master/lover isn’t around, she’s bound to acclimatize herself with a wealth of information that can be found online regarding other couples too who have submitting to such experience and are equally loving it.  It will help strengthening her resolve to knowing that this isn’t some fluke that’s sound to erode from her mind.  


For such wives, the notion that as time goes, the longer they remain enshrined into this lifestyle, the quicker they will learn to forget much of what their previous hum-drum style of living used to be.  Their relationship with their husband will take on a different and more heightened sense of bonding the likes neither would have thought existed.  And for such wives, the need to experience the variety of what the Black-Owned lifestyle has in store for them is one they are certain to look forward to with open mind and arms.



Laura’s Confession

Dear Master SHANGO, I would love to be pimped out as well as be black owned. Here is story of my first time tell me if u like it.

Hello, my name is Laura and I'm from Minnesota and I'm an innocent looking average white wife teacher. I've had a fascination about black man since I was a little girl and always fantasized about being with them.


About 15 years ago me and my husband were laying in bed reading Penthouse forum articles and found one about black man and white women and it turned both of us on and I can tell how my husband was excited over the idea.  So for many years I played with toys especially black Dildos and had many phone conversations with only black man getting myself off and getting them off as well.

About five years ago I found a man off Craigslist so started having conversations with. What developed was my first black encounter I had lots of phone sex with them and one night decided to meet him in the cheap hotel and my husband drove me there and paid for the room. 

I waited in bed for Derek, the black man, to show up at our door.  My husband let him in and directed him over to the bed where I was lying.  We touched and kissed for minutes and soon he took off my clothes and I watched him take off his clothes.  He had an 8-inch black cock that I began to suck on while he fingered my pussy and together we rolled into a ‘69 position.  Both of us couldn't take anymore and he prop my ass up so we could take me doggy style.  As his cock entered my pussy I looked at my husband and told him there's no turning back now.  What ensued was three hours of hard fucking and several cream pies the last one with me telling him how I wanted to have his black baby. 


After that we both kissed and hugged him and promised to do it again very soon.
  




Comments

  1. that was fuckin awesome,hubby should have cleaned her out tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching a white girl get fill by bbc . I would like to clean up after both of them . Yummy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding