Confession: My Life as a Fluffer



Enjoy a white slut's confession of her past life serving as a Black-Owned fluffer.

Dear Master Shango,

The term "fluffer or up-girl' are actually old adult film terms that are currently used by Black Masters and Owners of white submissive women who serve in 'Black Breeding Session.'   These sessions usually involve one or two young white women being fucked by multiple Black Men with the hopes of becoming pregnant with a Black Baby. 

The purpose of the fluffers is not only to keep the Black Men aroused and hard but to act as hostess who serve food, drinks and keep the event running smoothly.  A fluffer must also attend to the needs of the white women being bred, such as bringing them water and making sure they are clean and presentable to the Black Men.  I served as a fluffer at three of such events about ten years ago.

The events were pretty much as you might imagine them to be: Black Men fucking white women hard, fast and without mercy.


In each of these events, there were always two white women being bred as well as two other older women who served with me as fluffers.  I did not realize until my third event that these older women were actually the mothers of the women being bred.  I was in my late 20's when I was involved with these events and these women were probably 10 to 15 years older than me.  Each of these events had different white women being bred so the other fluffers were different as well.

In addition to "fluffing" the Black Men I and the other women were required to take care of everything else.  We were driven to the hotel where the event took place by a Black Master known as Sir Derek.  We would usually arrive at the hotel at least two or three hours before the event was to begin.  The event was held either on a Friday or Saturday night from the hours of 8:00 PM to about 1:00 AM.   Sir Derek would get two adjoining rooms for the event.
This is where things got interesting.


Before Sir Derek would leave to get the women to be bred that evening and he would confiscate all of our belongings; our clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry.  We would be totally naked except for a colored collar and slippers.  Each woman had a different colored collar.  I always had a red collar.  The reason for this was that we could be easily identified by the Black Men at the event if they wanted us to serve them.  We were for the most part refereed to and called the red, green or yellow cunt.  Sometimes the word ‘cow’ or ‘bitch’ would be used instead of ‘cunt’.

It would take some time for us to set everything up and by that time Sir Derek would be back with the women intended to be bred.  Soon after that the Black Men began to arrive.  It was usually some drinks and some food before the Black Men got down to business.  It was not an issue for the Men to get hard prior to the first time they began fucking it was the second, third and even fourth time they wanted to fuck that required the "fluffer" service. 
The number of Black Men at these events varied from as little as six to as many as ten men.  What serving as a fluffer at these events taught me was my REAL place in the world of Superior and Dominant Black Men.  I had never been so personally and sexually violated and abused as I was during these events, Sir.  There was never a moments rest and no such concept as a "break or rest period".  It seemed that every moment my body was being grouped, poked, fondled, fingered, slapped, pulled, pinched and molested at every turn.  That wasn't including sucking Black Cock or being fucked as a fluffer.


I would be serving a drink to one Black Man while another was sticking his fingers in my cunt, pulling on my nipples or slapping my ass.  It would not be uncommon for me to be bent over sucking a Black Man's cock while multiple Black Men fucked my cunt to stay hard. Often they would reach between my legs and rub my clit so hard and get me so excited.  If I was sucking a Black Man's cock while this was going on, I would have to concentrate so hard so as not hurt the cock I was sucking and by the end of the night my clit was so raw and sensitive it was painful just to touch it.  The other fluffers, too, got similar treatment as well.

When a Black Man had finished fucking one of the breeding women our job was to clean them immediately.

Sir Derek instructed us to take them to the bathroom to wash and clean their cocks and balls so they would be comfortable and ready when needed.  Inevitably, the Black Men just didn't want us to wash them.  They had us first clean their cocks, balls and sometimes their thighs with or mouth and tongue.

Service at these events was hard for all the fluffers, and of course nothing else should have been expected.  But by far the worst experience I and the other fluffers had to endure was dealing with Black Women at these events.


At two of the events in which I served there was a Black Woman at one event and two Black Women at the last event in which I served.  I never knew if these Black Women were girlfriends or wives of the Black Men participating, but that was never really the issue.  The manner in which we were treated by these Black Women was brutal and vindictive. There was no sexual service ever given, at least on my part to these Black Women, but they were merciless in their physical abuse.


At the end of the event the fluffers spent at least an hour or so cleaning up the rooms while Sir Derek drove the bred white women home.  When he returned he would inspect the rooms and once he was satisfied with our work he would allow us to shower.  I was so exhausted and drained  I would sleep ten to twelve hours the next day and my body was bruised and sore for days after the event.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding