When Hubby Returned Home




Dan was so fagged out by the time his plane landed at the airport around six in the evening.  All he could think of was him getting home, enjoying a hot shower, having dinner with his wife, and then some beauty sleep.  He had left Denver in a hurry and hadn’t made time to inform Annette that he would be returning home a day early.  He couldn’t help it.  The thought of spending one more day bickering with a bunch of irate accountants was too mind-numbing to stomach.
He got his luggage and found himself a taxi; another half hour later and he was still stuck in city traffic.  He occupied the backseat grumbling while they eased along the traffic with snail-like pace.  He had tried calling Annette but got no response; she was probably feeling all lonely with him not around.
The taxi deposited him in front of his home at eight forty-two.  Dan pressed the doorbell but no one came to answer.  He fished his set of house keys out of his jacket pocket and let himself inside.
The house was dark; Annette didn’t appear to be home.  Dan dropped his keys on a cabinet and went up the stairs to the bedroom.  He dropped his bags and got out of his clothes then went into the bathroom to take a shower.  Minutes later he was in his robe drying his hair and speculating what to eat when he heard the sound of the front door coming open then slamming close.
There was the sound of his wife’s laughter followed by the unmistakable baritone of a man’s voice.  Confusion raced across Dan’s mind as he quietly left the bedroom and went and stood by the corridor and looked downstairs.  
Annette wasn’t alone in the hallway.  There was a black man with her and they were kissing and canoodling against each other.  Dan felt like exploding, but before he could make any reaction, he saw them coming up the stairs towards him.  Dan rushed back into the bedroom and was just in time to hide himself inside the closet when the door burst open and in stumbled Annette and the stranger she had brought home with her.

“Oh, Malik, you’re such a naughty creature,” Annette was all giggles.
“You wouldn’t like me any other way, would you?” the man named Malik said.
“No, definitely not.”
Dan hadn’t entirely shut the closet’s door.  He pepped through a small crack and had a clear view of his wife, decked out in a gorgeous hot dress being fondled by the black man who held her in his arms while she went on laughing, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.
“Where did you say your man is at and when will he be returning?” Malik asked.
“Denver, babe,” Annette bent forward to touch the bed while rubbing her ass against her lover’s crotch.  “He won’t be back till tomorrow.”
Malik was feeling her all over.  “We should have gone over to my place instead.”
“Yeah right, and pray none of your other girls come knocking?  No, I want you to do me, at least for tonight.”
He pushed up her skirt to reveal her thong panties and gave her ass a vicious smack.
“Oh yeah!”  Annette crackled.  “Go on, do it againsmack my butt hard.”
Malik repeated his action, making her cry aloud once more.  Dan was boiling inside as he watched what was going on and so much wanted to burst out of the closet and surprise them . . . but surprise them how?  He opted instead to wait and continued to watch.
He watched Malik unzip his pants and whip out his cock.  It was a massive, Dan was mesmerised by the sight of it as Malik beat it against Annette’s butt.  Was that thing going to go right into his wife?  Dan needed to see this and he licked his lips with anticipation.

Malik pushed Annette’s panties to the side and rubbed cock against her cunt lips before easing it into her pussy.  Annette lifted her head and exhaled a throaty groan.  She gripped the bed sheets and moaned further as Malik withdrew his cock then thrust back into her over and over, making her squeal for more.
“Ohhh God!” Annette moaned in ecstasy.  “Your cock fills me up so fucking good!”
Malik gripped her waist and went on fucking her gently.  He stretched the walls of her pussy each time he rammed his shaft inside her.  Dan watched all of this with numbing glee.  He was surprisingly getting excited watching them and had even loosened his robe and was busy stroking his cock to their action.

After a couple more strokes, Malik pulled off from her and Annette slumped on the bed, gasping, while Malik loosened his pants and let it drop to his ankles.  Annette came to her knees and licked his cock.  Annette said something to him, but from Dan’s hiding place he couldn’t make out very well what it was.  Whatever it was didn’t matter as next thing he saw Malik pulled Annette to her feet and together they stumbled on the bed and did a bit of cat-fighting while each struggled to get out of their clothes.
Malik kicked his pants off his ankles and lay perfectly on the bed as Annette mounted him.  Dan got a perfect view of her round, shapely ass as she straddled her lover and inserted his huge cock between her legs into her love zone.  In no time she was bouncing up and down on him hard, making the bed springs compress and quiver under their weight.  The sound of her butt slamming against his thighs reverberated around the room and as well in her hubby’s ear as he absorbed the blatant outbursts and moaning cries of lust spilling out of her.
“Ohh . . . God, fuck . . . I want . . . uh—uuhhh—uhhh—Fuck! . . . Awwhh fuck! Gimme me your dick . . . Ohhh . . . gimme . . . uhh-ooo-hhhh . . . SHIT!

On and on she went, howling like crazy as Malik picked up his pace, slamming his cock harder and faster under her plum ass.  Dan was so captivated by the way his cock thrust in and out of his wife’s pussy like a rod of steel and he accordingly continued stroking his cock in tandem with their fucking.  In his mind he cried out for the black man to go ahead and fuck her harder.  Malik seemed to have read his thoughts as he then grasped each ample half-moon of his wife’s butt and went on banging her hard enough to make her grab hold of the bed’s headboard and scream out her pleasure.
Malik afterwards pushed her off him and in a swift motion, dragged her towards him.  This time he got on top of her while she held her ankles over his shoulder.
“Oh my God, Malik,” Annette gasped.  “I want you to fuck me like this every time . . . all the time.  Come on, give me your dickOOOHHH . . . SHIT!
Her last words died in a searing groan as Malik fucked her harder.  Dan watched his shoulder muscles and ass contract each time he drove his cock in and out of her.
“Yeah, you is one slutty housewife, ain’t you?” Malik said to her.
“Oh yeah, that’s what I am,” Annette groaned.  “I’m such a horny slutty bitch!”
“You like the way I’m fucking you?”
“Ohhh . . . fuck yeah!  I fucking love it . . . Uuhhhhh . . . it feels so good!  Next time, I want you to come around when Dan’s around and fuck me silly!”
“You think he wouldn’t mind?”
“I don’t fucking care what he minds.”
She grasped his hips and pulled him further into her, moaning harder as she took in every inch of his shaft into her pussy hole.  A minute later, her eyes opened wide with realisation and she suddenly began hyperventilating like a pregnant woman who’s about to deliver.
“Oh my God, I’m gonna cum!  I’m gonna cum! Oh God fuck me harder!  Ohhhh . . . FUCK ME!

Malik went on slamming into her like a horse.  He slid his hands under her ass and pulled her towards him, fucking her as she screeched her orgasmic pleasure into his ear.  When finally his own turn came, she told him to cum right inside of her, and he did just that.  He gave three consecutive forceful grunts, hitting his hips against hers as he felt his semen shoot its way into her womb, before collapsing beside her.  Annette cradled his head on her shoulder, kissing him and thanking him for a wonderful ride.
They lay there for a while canoodling and making careless conversation before Malik finally dragged himself off the bed and went to pick up his clothes.
“You’re not going to sleep over?” asked Annette.
“No can do, babe,” he said as he got busy wearing his clothes.  “I’ve got to go to work tomorrow.  If the boss sees me falling asleep behind the desk, then my ass will be hot red.”  He finished then came and planted a kiss on each of her breasts before kissing her on the lips.  “I’ll see you later?”
“Most definitely you will.  I’ll call you.” Annette held him, too reluctant to let him go, and Malik had to pry himself off her grip before taking off.
Annette slumped back on the bed and sighed; her legs were spread open enough for Dan to see Malik’s semen dripping out of her pussy unto the bed sheet. He still had his cock in his hand, and surprisingly he had reached his own climax.
Alarm dawned on him as he watched Annette leave the bed and approach the closet.  She pulled the twin doors open, exposing him.  Dan was all crimson with embarrassment whereas she stood there laughing at him.
“Hope you enjoyed the show, darling,” she said.  “I’m so glad you were around to watch.”
Dan came out of the closet, still embarrassed at having being caught; all the anger that had earlier been on his mind at watching her cheat on him was gone. 
“How did you know I was in there?”
Annette led him to the bed and she sat down and took charge of his cock, stroking his tool.  “I was your keys downstairs and you were in here somewhere.  I almost didn’t want you to seeing me with Malik, but I figured it was high time you knew.  Did you enjoy our fucking?”
Dan nodded while breathing through his mouth as she kept stroking him.  “His cock was fucking huge.  I’m surprised you were able to take it.”
“I know,” she grinned.  “Every time, it’s like a challenge for me; his cock seems to grow bigger every time we meet.  And boy, does he know how to use it.  You should have seen us the day you left for Denver.  He brought a friend along and they fucked me all day at his place.  It was so exciting.”
“You’re going to bring him over again?”
“Uh-huh, you heard me tell him that, didn’t you?  But next time, you won’t be hiding in the closet nursing this.”
She sucked his cock and Dan felt like exploding any moment.  He replayed images of his wife handling Malik’s cock and it didn’t take long before he too blew his wad.
“Ummm, yummy,” Annette muttered as she swallowed his load.



Comments

  1. that was hot,lucky hubby,i would have ate that load out of the wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an interesting story. The thing is that when a wife cheats like that, some men will get off on it. Most would not have hid in the closet and let it happen, lastly somebody could have gotten shot. I would have gone down stairs and confronted them. If they came clean and the Guy was respectful I hope I would have given them my blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she keeps cuckolding him for the rest of their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day i was in my Mommie's room wearing Her black lace panties and bra and some sexy hose, i hear laughter coming in the front door...i knew She would see me if i ran to my room, or even to the bathroom. i had to hide in Her closet!!! The giggling got closer and i knew (since She divorced my cuckolded Dad) that She was planning on getting fucked!!! i was able to watch the entire thing as my slutty Mommy please this Black Man in every way!!! my lil' dicklette was getting hard under the panties i was wearing, & dripping pre-cum. i watched for what seemed hours as He turned my Mommy every way but loose...finally they finished and He got up to get dressed, and went out of my sight from the door. i was so trying to see His gooey cum dripping out of Her pussy that i was standing and leaning to get a better look, my two fingers on my tiny dicklette, stroking away, i never thought about where He was until He snatched the door open wide!!! i had my hand so tight on the doorknob that, He snatched me out into the room, sprawled out on the floor, still hanging onto my clitty for all i was worth!!!! Both of them broke out into laughter at seeing me in her dainties, my smooth hairless body and painted toenails...there was no denying what a sissy i was...my whole body was blushing red all over! It was very clear that i was caught, fully busted as a sissy, and a pervert, happily watching my own mommy getting plowed by BBC!!! They both noticed my eyes keep going to the big glob of cum on the sheets even in my shame and guilt. He said, "Do you want to clean my mess up boy??? i stammered "Yessssir...Please, Sir, may i"??? they both laughed and He said "Go boi...lick it up fast before I beat your ass"....i ran over to the bed, jumped up on it, and was head down, ass up in those lacy black panties as i consumed their combined juices as both watched and laughed!!!
    He said "Dayum woman, what you have here is a future BBC slut-boi in training" We all smiled as my Mommy, kindly squeezed out three more big globs of cum onto the bed for my consumption.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding