I, Slutwife (Reprise)




It was a Saturday night and I had a client to serve; plus, I was horny.

We drove into the driveway of the Piedmont Hotel, my husband and I.  Usually I prefer going to my clients alone, but for months my husband has begged to allow him tag along so he could watch me in action.  He gets into a sulking mood whenever he sees me gearing up to venturing out into the evening.  I didn’t want to return home and listen to him whining again, so reluctantly I said yes but with conditions: I’m in charge and he’s to follow my lead and do whatever I want and never make a noise or grip about anything.  He was all smiles when he said yes and gave me a kiss of good luck, like I don’t already have that.

My date for the night was a businessman from out of state.  He contacted me via my website and after going through my preliminary questions we’d opted on meeting.  I had no idea though how he was going to take seeing me with my husband Dean, but we’d just have to see how things go.

Dean pulled into a parking space and turned off the engine.  I glanced at myself in the mirror, ran my fingers through my blonde hair one last time just to make sure I was looking good.  I wore my favourite net dress underneath my coat.

“You look beautiful, honey,” Dean said.

“Thanks, darling.”  I rewarded him with a kiss.  “Promise you’re gonna be good,” I just had to ask one last time.

“You’ve nothing to worry about me.  I’ll definitely at be my best.”

We got down from the car and walked towards the hotel.  My date had told me he would be waiting in the hotel bar, which was where Dean and I went.  There weren’t many people in the bar and I found him seated at the counter alone with himself.  Handsome looking gentleman that he is.  His name was Rick, and he didn’t appear fazed when I introduced my husband to him.  He ordered drinks while we’re there and we made conversation too; when doing this, it’s always best not to rush.

Rick settled the tab then asked, “How about we go on upstairs?”

“Why not?” I replied.

I picked up my purse and hooked my arm around his and let him lead the way out of the bar; Dean came a step behind.  We got into the elevator and rode it to the fifth floor and from there down a corridor into Rick’s suite.

It was a cozy suite; he had a balcony with a terrific view of the bay area. 

I unbuttoned my coat and let it fall to the ground.  Rick blew a wolf-whistle when he saw my outfit; it got me feeling proud inside knowing I was about to get fucked by a real man.  He took off his jacket and shirt and we sat down on a long couch.  Dean got out his cell phone and started taking photos of us as we drew closer and began to kiss.

I felt my hand over Rick’s crotch, felt his bulge building and pulsing under his pants; I wanted him so bad and he knew it the more he kissed me.  His hand played with my tits, pinched my nipples through my net blouse.


Rick came to his feet and unzipped his pants and even Dean gasped from across the room when he saw what my client was packing.  His cock was a good 9-inch rod dripping pre-cum at my face.  I stroked his shaft with love and sucked that thick muscle with lust.  Now and then I’d cut glances at Dean just to make sure he’s watching and still taking photos.  Rick got up on the couch and proceeded to fuck my mouth steadily.  I sat there gulping and slurping his girth like it was my first black cock I was enjoying all over again.

He led me to the bed and he grinned when he saw the ‘Queen of Spades’ tattoo I had on my ankle; something I got for myself months before when I started getting addicted to this lifestyle.  I slipped out of my skirt and panties and Rick ate my pussy for what felt like a long time.  


Awwhhh gosh, his tongue felt so fucking good!

I could have laid there and allowed him eat my pussy till I cummed and cummed all night . . .  except I wanted to feel that strong muscle of his inside me, and I couldn’t wait.
“Give it to me,” I tapped his shoulder and spoke louder for him to hear my plea.  “I want that black dick right now!”

He came up for air and slid on top of me.  His cock pressed against my cunt; from there it slipped inside and it felt like heaven.  Besides being a slutwife, I work as a guidance counsellor at a women’s clinic and some wives who are privy enough get to stay back afterwards to listen to my tales about my sexual adventures.  Always I tell them there’s no greater pleasure in the world than having a black dick inside you, stretching your pussy out in ways no pathetic white man can.  Having a black dick inside me is the most gratifying pleasure I’ve ever had.


Feeling Rick sink his cock deep inside me, listening to myself moan . . . spreading my legs further for him to fuck me better . . . I wanted him to fuck me better, in more ways than I possibly could.  

That was exactly what Rick got down to doing . . .



This story will be continued on my Medium page.  Follow me there by using the link below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding