A Date with Two Hotwives - Southern Hospitality




I don’t remember when I dozed off last night, only when I awoke in the morning.  Golden rays of sunlight splashed through the window and highlighted half of the bed; there was the noise of birds chirping tirelessly outside.  I turned to my side and saw Linda’s cat Jinks staring slothfully at me; Linda was nowhere in the room.

I sat up on the bed and saw her purple dress from last night lying on her side of the bed.

The activities of the night came back to me.  Linda had led me to bed after we showered.  We fucked.  We cuddled and chatted for a while.  Then we fucked some more.  She went downstairs and returned with a plate of sandwich and a bottle of wine.  Again, we fucked some more.  It’s no wonder I don’t recall when I slept.

I found my watch on the bedside cabinet and it said 9:35 a.m.

I slid off the bed and shuffled wearily into the bathroom.  A half hour later I dried myself up and wore my clothes and left the room.

Down the stairs I went and headed towards the direction of the kitchen where I could hear what sounded like women talking.  I opened the door and there sat Linda at the kitchen table conversing with a busty woman who looked to be almost the same size as her, except thicker.  The woman had a small round face with big round eyes and wide lips.  Her hair was mousy-coloured and styled like that of a page-boy.  Both women stopped to look at me when I entered the room.  They were both drinking tea; a plate of cookies lay in their midst.  Linda’s friend had a cigarette in her hand.

“Morning, darling!” Linda came and hugged me and planted a kiss on my lips.  “I didn’t want to disturb your sleep—you really wore me out last night,” she giggled, taking my hand and leading me to the table.  “Let me introduce you to my friend Polly, from last night.” 

Polly extinguished her cigarette as she rose to her feet.  She wore a robe dress with a cut in the front that showcased her expansive cleavage.

“So nice to meet you,” I said.

“So nice meeting you, too,” she replied.

The obvious twinkle in her eyes indicated that we were about to become more than mere friends.  I suddenly felt my penis come alive in my jeans.

 Linda asked if I wanted tea or coffee; I chose coffee.  I sat down with them and ate some cookies while answering questions her friend Polly threw at me.  It turns out her husband Ellroy ran a Baptist parish in Charleston with a busy schedule that often got him roaming around the state for much of every month.  Polly hated it at first, but after she warmed towards fooling around became a lot settled with the notion of him being away from home and out of her sight for as much as he wanted.

“He’s probably out there tom-cating as well,” she said after relating her life story to me.  “If it’s one thing my Tom knows how to do is sneak around and tom-cat where I can’t see him do it.”

“Come on, Polly.  You think that but you can’t really know that for sure,” said Linda.

“Oh, but I do know,” she asserted.  “I’ve heard rumours.  But I really don’t care, that’s why I’m not bothered pursuing them.  He’s got his thing out there, whatever it is, I don’t know, but good for him.  I’m okay with having mine,” she cooed and rested a hand on my thigh while I hurried with munching a sandwich.  She had a sexy glint in her eyes.

“Tell me something.  How much fucking have you and Linda been doing since you met her?  She already told me how you both hooked up.  I rushed over so early to see if I could catch you guys getting into it.”

“Oh, come on, Polly.  You know we won’t skip without you.”

Linda slapped her friend’s arm, both of them laughed like best friends they were while I sat there blushing.  I was starting to realise that when it comes to sex, possibly women of the south are the least ashamed at keeping such secret from each other.  Especially when they’ve made a habit of doing that so often.  My penis sensed this and was already alive and beating inside my jeans.


Polly resumed caressing my thigh and leaning into me.  “My former lover got transferred three weeks ago,” she confided.  “He’s in the Marines.  He got posted to Texas and I’ve been so lonely and horny without him.  Linda and I often enjoyed sharing him.  I’m sure you won’t mind having an extra pussy to stretch now, do you?”

Her hand slipped across my thigh towards my crotch, grabbing a feel of my hard-on.  Polly gasped when she felt it.

“Oh, I see he really won’t mind at all,” she smiled at Linda.

“You’ll just have to wait for me to finish this,” I indicated my cup of coffee.  “Where’s Marvin, by the way?”

“Off to work,” said Linda.  “But he’ll be back around noon.  We’ve got the house to ourselves until then.”

Polly took my cup from me when I finished my coffee and we stood up and left the kitchen; Linda remained there to clean up. 

Polly led me to the living room with her arm hooked around my waist while I had mine groping her huge butt.  She giggled as we sat down and she maneuvered to get on top of me.  We immediately got to kissing.  I slid her dress up her backside and slid her panties to the side to grasp a better feel of her butt.  Her cleavage pressed hard against my chest.  She alighted down from me and was out of her dress in no time, and then dropped to her knees to help me out of my jeans.

“Time for me to see what Linda’s been getting,” she said while digging at my belt.

My cock popped out of my jeans like magic and her eyes sort of expanded comically in her eye sockets as she took in what I was packing.  She wrapped her hand around my shaft and I gasped as she pumped me faster till I spurted pre-cum.

“Aahhh, you’re just as big as my former lover was,” she rasped before breathing down on my dick.

She sucked the plum tip of my prick and getting it wet enough slipped downward to take more of my shaft down her throat.  I watched her slurp and gag on my cock, luxuriating in the warmth coming from her mouth.  Her pendulum tits pushed against my thighs.  I reached around the sides to touch them while her head bobbed up and down aggressively on my prick.  String of saliva leaked out the side of my mouth.  She ravished my cock like she hadn’t enjoyed one in a long time.


“How’re you two doing?”

I looked up at Linda who was just coming to join us.  She settled beside me and caressed my chest; we shared a kiss.

“Is Polly taking good care of you?  She gets feisty sometimes when she hasn’t enjoyed herself in a while.”

“Oh, you don’t know how long,” Polly said, taking a moment to catch her breath while stroking my saliva-coated meat.  Ecstasy and lust glimmered in her eyes.  “I’ve hungered for black cock for so long.  Linda knows how cranky I get when I haven’t enjoyed one in a long time.”

She pressed my dick between her huge pair of breasts like she was squeezing a hot dog and chuckled as she squeezed and slid my dick up and down.  Linda offered me her breasts to play with as she cuddled beside me.  Afterwards she came down to join her friend and both women passed my cock left to right between them.

They both sucked me dry.

They both swallowed my nuts-sac.

I’m surprised I managed to stay hard and sane all through without exploding.

Eventually, as if sensing my climax might occur soon, Linda pulled her friend back.  “Best ride him now when you have the time to enjoy him,” she explained.

Polly came up towards me.  I adjusted her body properly on my pelvis; her pussy already dripping with wetness as she sank her large butt on my pelvis.  She held onto me tight as she lowered herself down to my hilt.  Her body broke into a throbbing shiver.

“Auuuhhhhh . . . fuck!” she exclaimed.  “Fuck, it’s been so fucking long.”

My hands squeezed and grasped her booty, guiding her to ride me.  It felt like I’d dunk my dick into a vat of warm butter.  It felt so exquisite I almost would have loved to cum at that moment.


I would have assumed fucking Polly would be somewhat cumbersome to do, what with her thick ass, thick pair of thighs and her huge bust.  But I was wrong on that.  She knew how to work her ass like she was twerking my dick.  At one time she propped herself on her feet and slammed her butt down on me hard.  She held on tight to the couch, grunting deep as she came down on me.  I lowered myself on the couch, wedged both palms under her buttock and bucked my hips, feeding my dick into her pussy.  Her eyes squeezed shut as she was soon squealing aloud from the impact.

“Ohh yeah!  Yes!  Ohh yes, fuck me harder, babe!  You’re hitting my cervix, babe . . . Ohh-Oh-Ohh-Ooohhh fuck me . . . Arrgghhhh!”

I exhaled rapid air through my mouth whilst still ramming into her all the way.  Linda sat back caressing my thigh and playing with her pussy at the same time.  I barely made out her face from between her friend’s legs but I knew she was loving the way I was fucking her friend.

My knees gave up on me and I collapsed on the couch and so, too, did Polly.  She fell off on the other side, gasping.  She lay on her back fanning herself with her hand. 

“Aw fuck,” she muttered.  “Aaww fuck . . . that felt so fucking good.”

I came to my feet and wanted to get back into her, but Linda stopped me by grabbing hold of my dick. 

“It’s my turn now, darling,” she rose to her feet and positioned herself on the couch, holding up her dress and showing off her buttock.  My cock stood erect like a tent pole as I held her ass cheeks apart and she groaned as I drove all the way into her.

“Go ahead, fuck me, darling,” she moaned.

Her butt hit back at me hard.  My hands caressed her ass cheeks with soothing love till they settled at getting a firm grip on her hips and thrusting back at her.  Our bodies made clapping noise, interspersed by Linda’s exotic whimpers as her pussy creamed all over my dick.  I grabbed at her hair and increased my tempo.  I was fucking her so hard I felt the furniture move each time I rammed into her, feeling my hair-trigger getting ready to explode.

I was concentrating on Linda the whole time I had no idea when Polly came and pressed herself against my back.  She caressed my backside and shoulders while her breasts pressed against my shoulders.  By this time I was grunting hard.  Polly reached between my legs to cup my nuts-sac and gave it a good squeeze. 

I gritted my teeth.

I saw exploding galaxies behind my eye lids.

That seemed to do it for me.

I thrust one final time inside Linda and tensed as I felt myself let go inside her womb.  I thrust inside her some more, while still spurting my load, only pulling out when I felt flaccid.

Polly dropped to her knees and spread Linda’s cheeks apart and guzzled my cum out of her cunt.  Watching her bury her face between Linda’s ass cheeks, I could tell both women did this more often to each other.
*  *  *  *  *
There is going to be a sequel to this tale during my forth-coming trip to the USA.  For now, enjoy the first one: Southern Hospitality or Horny Wives of Pinopolis.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding