Black Cock Experience at Tampa Swingers Club - Cuckold Confession







This is an excerpt from a letter sent to me from a Miami-based couple.  The hubby has been a fervent follower of my blog and decided to write to me, detailing his wife's first black cock experience in the hands of several Black Doms at a swingers club.


*  *  *  *


Hi Damien,

I follow you on Flickr, and love to see you use white slut whores and their short dicked white cuck husbands.

I have always had a special thing for watching a white whore take big fat black cock in all 3 cum holes. Even from when I watched those 8mm fuck movies on the wall with a noisy projector with no sound. I then thought about trying to get my wife into swinging and fucking black men. We are from the south, and the way we grew up, that was taboo. My wife had never touched a black cock.

I finally talked her into going to an off premise swingers club in Tampa. There we met a white couple, and there were several black men in the club. One very tall Jamaican came over to my wife and asked her to dance. She looked over at me with a look of she didn't want to do it. I just looked the other direction, and she got up and danced with him. It was a slow song, and I saw his hands go down to her ass and start caressing her butt cheeks. Then he started kissing her on the neck, then I saw him take her hand and put it to his cock. I could see that it was huge. When she came back to the table, she said that he had asked us to go to a hotel with his posse. He had 4 more Jamaican friends with him. They came over one by one and danced with my wife and did the same as the first one. They felt her up and she was wearing a short skirt with no panties. I saw black hands slipping under her dress and feeling her shaved cunt. She always kept it shaved smooth. 



The couple that we were sitting with agreed to go with us. After my wife had felt up those big black cocks, she was wanting it bad. We drove to a nearby hotel, the couple had followed us and the posse was behind them. I went in and got the hotel room key, and we drove over to where the room was. The men got out, and then the couple drove off! They fucking chickened out. Well, my wife freaked out. She said she would not do this without the other woman. The men came over rubbing their cocks ready to fuck, and my wife was trying to back out. The first one to dance with her, Charles, walked up to her window, pulled out a huge black cock and then my wife agreed to go in to the room. We went in, and sat around and did small talk, and then Charles asked me to go to the store next to the hotel and grab some beer. 

I walked out of the room and went to the store and bought 2 twelve packs of beer. I wasn't gone for no more than 5 minutes, and when I walked into the room, my wife was being held in the air between two tall Jamaicans. One had his cock in her cunt and the other had a big cock buried in her butthole. I was in disbelief. She was moaning and cumming, and I got a close look of her two holes being stretched out badly by those two big cocks. They lifted her from their dicks, and she dropped to her knees and they all stood around her with their big black cocks hanging and she had one in her mouth one in each hand and she went from cock to cock, sucking as she looked up at them. I had every light on in the room. My little weenie was oozing pre cum as I watched my wife being a bbc slut. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.



They put her on the bed with her ass in the air, and one got under her so she could suck him, and then one slid his black snake up her butthole. I knew she liked it up the ass, but she always made a fuss as if it hurt when I fucked her, and now, she had a 10 inch long fat black cock buried up her shithole and all she was doing was sucking the hell out of a cock as she pushed back on the dick. I heard the man that was fucking her mouth grunt and say, "eat that cum bitch" and I heard her gagging to swallow his seed. Then man fucking her butthole pulled out and spread her ass open and told all of us to look at her gaping open anus. 

Then they put a cock in all 3 holes at the same time and she had one in each hand. 

Five black cocks were using my wife. They started pumping cum in her, then they turned her over onto her back on the bed and I saw her shaved cunt oozing thick cum from it and it also drained from her stretched butthole. Charles told me to suck that cum out of my wife’s cunt and asshole. I put my mouth to her red cunt and I sucked and out came thick gobs of semen. 

Then they started making fun of my little weenie, calling it a cocktail weenie, and telling my wife what a short dicked wimp I was and they could tell that I liked sucking bbc cum out of her. One of them stood beside me and told my wife to look at the difference from my short dick and his fat 12-inch-long dick. Then they asked her which one she liked better, and she told us that she would never fuck a short white dick again; only big fat black cocks. 



They put her on her knees with her ass up high and it was still slightly open. They told me to put my weenie in her gaping butthole. I did, and they told me to stuff my nut-sack in too. I had my cock and balls in her asshole and It was so damn loose it was like fucking a beer mug. She then told me to get that poor excuse of a dick out of her asshole and let a real man fuck it. I saw another black cock go nuts deep in her butt. She told me to get under her and suck her cunt. I did, and the man fucking her ass started pulling his cock out of her ass and pushing it into my mouth and asking me how I liked tasting my wife’s butthole on his cock. 

If you liked hearing my true story, let me know, there were lots more things that happened the next weekend.

Regards,

Tim M.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding