How My Wife went Black – True Confession




Good day, sir.  I love your twitter feed! I’d like to share a quick story about how my 1st wife and I literally fell into the lifestyle. But please be discrete.

So, my 1st wife and I kinda fell into wife sharing. With a black guy that lived 4 doors down from us. Sean was about 6'2" kinda muscular/lean he was a dark, good looking dude. I always caught him checking out my wife Kat. I wasn’t the jealous type so I never minded it. And it’s not like lots of guys hadn't ogled her before. 

So one day, Sean came by to watch the baseball game and have a few beers. It was summertime in Florida, and my wife was wearing a sundress and walking around barefoot. After a few beers my wife started teasing Sean about the fact that he was living alone, and single despite owning his own business. 

She said: "you must be one of those black guys with a little one, that’s why a good looking guy like you is all by himself in that big house. Sean nearly spit his beer all over the floor(my wife had no filter). 

He said, no that’s not it. If anything, its too big. A lot of women can’t take it all. 

My wife laughed and said "bullshit, show me". I almost choked on my beer. Sean stood up and dropped his shorts to the floor. My wife’s jaw was also on the floor. Sean had a dick that he said was 10 inches long and about as thick as a very big cucumber. 

He said, "See? Now, show me yours," he said, looking at Kats tits, "it’s only fair." 



I wasn't expecting anything like this and it all happened very fast. I looked at my wife and said I didn't start this you did and I laughed. 

She smirked at me and then pulled down her sun dress exposing her big tits. Sean smiled and said something neither of us expected. He asked my wife are you a racist? My wife shot back, hell no I’m not, come on Sean you know me by now. He looked at my wife and used her own line against her he said bullshit prove it. 

My wife started tripping over her own words and Sean made his move he grabbed her and kissed her and put his hand up under her sun dress. I was speechless. I just stood there while our black neighbour was seducing my wife right in front of me. She didn't wear any underwear in the summer so I knew mark was fingering her as he was kissing her she spread her legs a little wider for him and wrapped her arms around him. 



She was moaning very loudly with his tongue in her mouth. John looked over at me and said sit down in the recliner and watch this is going to be fun for all of us. He guided my wife over to the couch and gently pushed her back he positioned himself between her legs and began rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy. She never even looked over at me in the beginning I know because I couldn't take my eyes off of her. 

I heard her say to him softly you have to pull out I'm not on the pill right now. Sean didn't say anything he just slowly pushed his 10" inside of my wife. 

Now Kathy looked at me for the first time, she was wincing in pain but I could tell she loved every second of it. After about 5 minutes he was pushing all the way into her and picking up the pace. I couldn’t believe it was going all the way in, I was hard as a rock watching him fuck her senseless. She was moaning louder than I ever heard. 



Sean looked at her and said, you know this isn’t the last time we are going to fuck. My wife said, I know Sean. After he said that he looked over at me gave me a little wink looked back at my wife and said are you ready for me to come inside this pussy now. My brain was actually screaming to say no but I couldn't even get the words out my wife looked up at him and said yes baby I wanna feel you come in me. The push my wife's legs upon to his shoulders and started pumping deep he grunted and my wife started moaning like crazy having an orgasm of her own. 

What started out as baseball and beer ended up as me watching our black neighbour maybe getting her pregnant. My heart was pounding in my chest watching him come inside my wife. She was 4 days late for her period. She was never late for it before. We both had a little scare and she was teasing me that Sean might have made her his baby mama. It was very intense and Sean spent the next year fucking the shit out of my wife at least once a week. It was so hot because he would tell my wife things like you know I'm gonna get you pregnant. So that’s the absolute true story of how my wife went black.

Regards,
JakeXXX from Texas.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding