Is Being a Cuckold a Natural-Born Thing?


This is a letter that was written to me months ago from a husband residing in New York.  I thought I should share it with you all.


* * * *


If you ever have time and would be so kind, I was wondering something that maybe you could answer for me.  Do you believe being a cuckold can be a natural-born thing? 


The reason I ask is because I was older, way past my prime, when I first found myself desiring many things pertaining to the cuckold lifestyle.  This was back in the early to mid-eighties.  


There was no internet back then, or books or conventions that discussed or highlighted anything about this.  Back then I felt strange and alone with my desires.  I wanted to have a girlfriend (or wife) who would control me and willingly sleep with other men, and hopefully let or make me watch.  I wished for a woman to make a submissive out of me, to humiliate me in front of other men, and entice me to taste cum out of her pussy or ass.  I was all in for sucking other men’s cock too.  


I would like to be clear that I do consider myself a heterosexual, regardless of my willingness to submit to another man, preferably a Black god.  Never has it occurred to me to see myself as gay or bisexual.  I had no idea that I could learn to have things both ways, or that other men out there bore similar attitude.  It’s been such a relief knowing that I’m not the only one living like this. 


When I began reading about what being a cuckold or a wittol meant, I found myself saying "holy shit, I am not the only one that finds these things hot?"  There was no one to talk to about these things, what friend would understand me saying, you know the thought of tasting another man's cum out of my girlfriend, really turns me on?" 


I remember being a teen, there was a tom-boy girl who lived in the same neighbourhood as me, and she often played sports with my friends and I most weekends.  She wasn't that attractive, but had a very aggressive strong personality (like a guys).  Anyway, one time she got really pissed at me and wanted to fight me.  I am a pretty big stong dude and would have knocked her out with one punch but I was taught to NEVER ever hit girls so I wouldn't fight back.  She punched me a few times so I covered up and went to the ground, so she continued pummeling me, then pushed me on my back, sat on my chest and held my arms down with her legs.  


I started to sit up easily so she pushed my head down and basically sat on my face.  She clamped her legs on my head really hard and her pussy and ass were right in my face.  (Of course she had shorts on).  As my friends laughed, she stayed on me yelling at me but all I could think about was being under her control and I got so turned on, I came in my pants.  When she finally got off me, someone noticed the big stain and thought I peed.  I was so humiliated (and turned on) I ran home.  And as soon as I got there, I masturbated again and over the course of the next couple years, that was my number one yank material. 


Thinking about her pussy and ass in my face but in my fantasy of course she made me eat her and lick her ass. 


Anyway, it was at this time that I noticed how much being submissive and controlled by a woman, turned me on.  So my question about this feeling being natural or inside me is due to because I feel this is me.  Thinking about a cheating girlfriend or wife, or a wife having a baby by another man turned me on so much I could barely control myself.  


So are there others like me in this? I assume the same must be true for some bulls or cuckoldresses, that being on the opposite end, cucking and humiliating a guy,  feels natural and a turn on to them. What are your thoughts on that, sir?


Thank you and hope to talk again soon.


Cuck Tony,

Rochester, NY.







Comments

  1. I have decided that when my wife decides to fuck any of the 4 black men she works with that i am going to eat their cum out of her each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve always liked licking my first wife’s clit while one of our bid black friends fucked her. The taste of both their juices was intoxicating as the big black cock would make contact with my tongue. I would open my mouth as their bbc came out of her pussy where I could lick the thick juicy underside of the bulls cock as his cock brought their juices out to my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm i usually have to kiss my wife, when she is full of the cum of his black lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ask : 'So are there others like me in this?'. The answer is that there are far more than present society would admit to. My own Wife Jennifer has cuckolded me for almost all of our married life and over theyears I have come to meet many cuckolds such as I.

    There has always been a common trait linking cuckolds together and that is their wish to be submissive. In other words to be subservient to his Wife and her Lover. Such subservience is even more marked when his Wife's Lover is a Black Man and he is white, thus taking the risk of complete humiliation should his Wife fall pregnant with her Lover's child.

    From reading this you may conclude that the cuckold's life is wretched; this not so. There is something really wonderful in knowing that one's Wife belongs to another man. Helping her prepare for dates with her Lover and watching her get into his car and go off into the night to spend long hours in his bed. Or standing meekly aside as he takes her up to your own marriage bed. All these things a good cuckold will learn to accept and eventually enjoy.

    Do we hubbys feel it is unnatural to accept that his Wife is another man's (preferably a Black Man) Girlfriend or Mistress? My answer to that is, to just look at the happy and satisfied look in her eyes when she comes home the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At birth the only woman I knew was being shafted by my own father, so yah, I think so... It helps that I had many dominant female figures throughout my life, and my first sexual gf already had a "real man" I was her submissive...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding