The BLACK-OWNED Take-Over





The BLACK-OWNED Take-Over


A Message from Master SHANGO,

You think that you are who you are, but I'm here to let you know a little secret: you are not!

I say this to the cuck hubby/wannabe who happens to find my blog enjoyable.   You know who you are, so don't try to pretend.   You’ve been coming to my blog for so long now, this one as well my Tumblr.  You’ve enjoyed my articles, have downloaded and read my magazines, and even purchased a few of my erotic novels.  You follow me on every social media outlet that you can find me.  You’re always on the look-out for future postings from me . . . but for some reason you’re so scared of contacting me.  Of wanting to bare yourself to me, knowing that by doing that you will be exposing yourself to the great lie that you’ve lived all this time.



The great lie tells you that you’re a white male who is outstanding in the eyes of society and everything that’s in front of you.  But you and I know the truth, don’t we?  You and I know that deep inside, you cower from the great desire that beckons you toward my blog, toward wanting to learn more about my teachings and everything that I’m about.  You’re worried about being exposed to this great truth, knowing that it will inevitably strip you of everything you are.  I’m here to tell you that it’s all true.  You have been enjoying a lie, and now is the time you become well aware of the Black-Owned takeover.



You’ve heard the term before, and you’ve even read it here on my blog numerous times.  ‘Black-Ownership’ is what beckons you to me.  It is what commits you toward wanting to draw closer and closer to my blog.

You look at your wife every day, and you love her very much as you did the time you first met her.  And when you made her your wife.  But you no longer see her as before.  Now you see her to be another man’s property.  And not just her but yourself as well.  You desire for to become more than you, and for you to become less to her.  But you know, too, that such dream can’t ever be achieved on your own.  Hence the reason that has brought you to me.  Hence the reason why you seek a Black Master in your life, as well in hers.

It’s good to see that you’re starting to recognize what’s utmost important in your life.  This is the future you’ve been denying yourself for so long.  Your desire to become a cuck-hubby beside your wife beckons you every day.  Your desire to graduate further and become a sissy-boi to her and her Black Master calls out even louder to you . . . and if you’re one of those who’re reading this that doesn’t have a woman to cuck him, I can as well tell that the desire to find a woman to cuck you, whom you can then introduce to your future Black Master, is as well uppermost on your thoughts.



A cuck/sissy-boi should surrender not just himself, but everything about him that precludes to the life he has always known to possess and to dedicate it to the esteemed hands of his Black Master.   He must relinquish everything about him that he perceives makes him a man in the eyes of his wife, and even in society.   He should give everything he has to his Black Master: wife, home, and everything, knowing that only in his Master’s hands will everything that once was his will be safe-guarded.

The freedom to actualize your cuckold desires into reality is something no white husband/boi can quit from his mind.  The desire of submitting himself to someone that’s way better to handle his woman in bed, and make him cower before his and her knees, is what he wants the most.  To have the Black-Owned submission before permanent on his mind at all times is something no cuck/sissy-boi should resist.



The cuck/sissy-boi, too, wants to be permanently domesticated as well.  He desires for his Black Master to up the game of training him toward becoming further submissive, but as well to become feminized by his hotwife to become a humble slave to her and her Master/lover.  

And won’t it be great when the cuck-boi watches his wife become pregnant by her Black Master?  Yes, Black-Breeding is coming.  Matter of fact, it’s already here!



You want it for your wife; she, too, wants one for you, too.  And if your wife doesn’t want it, then don’t be surprised that your snowbunny daughter(s) want to try it out.  What do you think more white girls in high-school and college are learning to discover now?  All those aggressive, pathetic fears that have long kept their mothers and grandmothers from experiencing Black Cock seldom hold water when it comes to their experiences.  Likewise it’s happening with your son(s), too.  They are learning that submitting to a Black man is the best thing that can ever befall upon them.



Are you ready for the BLACK-OWNED Take-Over in your life?

Comments

  1. Master SHANGO,

    It's time for me...BLACK-OWNED!

    curtsey,

    Maid Carolin-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready ... if you are MasterSHANGO.

    Take me to your sissy boi and close my collar, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding