BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Young Sluts




A Snowbunny's Confessional

I walk into the hotel carrying a slip of paper. It’s a decrepit building in North-East DC. On the paper is a number, a room number. I knock.

"Come in!"

I walk in. You are standing there, confident, powerful.

"What do you want?" 

I stammer "I have come to ask for forgiveness for my sins and the sins of my ancestors, Sir"

"Confess!" you bark at me.

"My people, I mean I, we, we, we white people have exploited Africans. We colonized your lands, we took your resources, we enslaved your people. I am sorry".

"You expect me to forgive you just like that?" you ask.

"No Sir, I have come to earn forgiveness by making up for past injustices".

"You are trying to buy forgiveness?" 

"No Sir. I want to willingly submit to the degradation that your people had to suffer. I choose to be a white slave to my black master."


That was a semi-confession I received from a young white slut who resides in Georgetown, Washington D.C.  She wrote to me, telling me how much she is in love with my blog, and of wanting to be of service towards black domination by submitting herself to a reputable Black Master who will conjure from her all the elicit sexual desires that have long been kept hiding in her heart.  She has only once made love to a white boi, and no longer intends going down that route again.  Henceforth, it’s black cock only for her!

As I’ve appropriately declared similar wish and desire inherent in majority of white couples, whether middle-aged or in their golden years, I have received countless correspondence and cuckold confessions from couples across the States as well as over in Europe, I’d like to inject my black-owned domination towards including the younger generation of whites.  I will be talking mostly about white girls, (snowbunnies, if you will) but that doesn’t mean white bois too aren’t inclusive.  Even now, there’re more white bois out there who as well want to submit their desire towards becoming ‘Black-Owned’.  They too are part of the flock as others are.



Would it be crazy for ‘Black-Owned’ couples to initiate their young ones into this lifestyle?  Some would think that as crazy, but it’s nothing close to being incestuous, so I won’t refer to it as such.  Besides, the internet has made it totally possible via social media for snowbunnies in college or out of it to become more in-tuned with their attraction toward demanding black cock in their life desire than their parents would actually give them credit.  Not just the girls, but even their pathetic boyfriends, too, harbor the same thought just as they see it reflected in more mature couples these days.



A white boi once inquired from me if really the cuckold thing is restricted only towards married couples.  My response was simple: NO.  There’s more couples residing together currently in the society who’re yet to tie the knot.  Majority of such couples have already acquired plenty of time getting acquainted with their sexual submissive urges and are even now inviting a Black Master to come take charge of them before they get to tie the knot.  


A special fantasy for such couples is the desire of watching the Bride become Black-Bred on their wedding night; for some, even before the wedding day comes.  It makes for perfect timing that the Groom has long already accepted his submissive status before the day comes when he gets to say 'I Do', having already relinquished ownership of his spouse to her Black lover/Master.

The internet has always been a target for the younger generation. The ones that enjoy and understand the notion of online connection merely at the touch of a button.  Younger women are apt to explore divergent sexuality and break down whatever restrictions are in place to prevent them from obtaining such.  Younger sluts would make for prime candidates of becoming hooked towards black cock submission. 



There is, however, a down-side to this.  There's still the majority of young sluts that assume that all pricks are the same, regardless of girth or color. This is a natural assumption.  Most would say that the whole thing about black men sporting big cocks is nothing but a myth.  That might be true.  But one thing they can’t deny is that when it comes to fucking, nothing beats a black man’s attitude toward that aspect.  

It certainly is a wonderful new world out there and we are witnessing the birth of a new era of young girls (and boys) who are choosing to completely embrace our sexuality and are willing to experiment with an open mind to explore our deepest desires not seen since the sexual revolution of the 1960’s! Although today’s new revolution, an Interracial Revolution, is spreading far and wide and with a passion unheard of nor witnessed before by a modern generation of people.




Young sluts are expected towards desiring to become ‘Black-Owned’ cuck sluts, so to ensure their future hubbies will as well abide towards becoming future cuck hubbies/sissies.  I know some hubbies would get upset, but no one is more ideal towards spinning a man’s head towards doing her bidding than a hotwife who demands that it gets done.  I know plenty of young cuck wannabees, too, would appreciate having such a gal.  At least then they know there won’t be any reason to spin their yarn of desiring her to hook up with a black lover.


Comments

  1. Dear Mr. Shango,
    My Fiance and I have read your enlightening article and we're convinced. We were wondering if you were taking on any pet? Or if not, if you could offer her some training and guidance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sentence says it all for me: But one thing they can’t deny is that when it comes to fucking, nothing beats a black man’s attitude toward that aspect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BNWO - Christian Wife Chalice

My Letter to a White boi #533

Black-Breeding